Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What Money Can't Buy......................


IT WOULD BE WISE TO MEMORISE THE ABOVE TO ENSURE MANY NIGHTS OF PEACEFUL SLEEP.


After talking so much about becoming rich or how to, I talk I enlighten you a little on what money can't buy. Actually, these are not my thoughts. I saw them somewhere a long time ago.
It was something that got stuck in my head. Here they are:

Money can buy a bed but not SLEEP

Money can buy medicine but not HEALTH

Money can buy books but not WISDOM

Money can buy houses but not a HOME

Money can buy positions but not ABILITIES

Money can buy club membership but not FRIENDSHIP

Money can buy beautiful partners but not LOVE

Money can buy food but not an APPETITE

Money can buy rosaries but not SALVATION

Money can buy titles but not INTEGRITY


No comments: